Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby Kicks! ... i think

I found these great new cds where they take songs and make them lullabies, its called rockabye baby and I want all of them! they have beatles, no doubt, green day! Its awesome! I also registered at chasing-fireflies.com today! They have cute, albeit expensive baby stuff thats sooo cute...hmmm there is a lot of girl stuff on there, I will have to do some editing in 15 days! I think this baby has been moving all afternoon! I have been playing a lot of music and singing to it and then my tummy goes crazy! Maybe it is just because I have a horrible singing voice? Who knows, but this baby likes the Hairspray soundtrack ha-ha! Nothing major yet, but definately flutters (I think). To be honest I dont know what its supposed to feel like. There are just times my tummy feels active, then it goes away, then it comes back. But when theres music on, its active! Also when I read to it, (I am determined to read Harry Potter 1-4 to the baby in utero, then 5-7 after the babies born, maybe ill see how it goes. If its a boy I really want him to be Harry Potter for halloween, what can I say, its my secret ha-ha. We'll see if David goes for that, he already thinks I'm crazy!


No comments: