Monday, June 23, 2008

Big Baby!

Internet is finally set up! I missed being able to go online anytime and blog!

Last Tuesday I had my 32 weeks appointment, Everything looks good, except I am measuring 2 and a half weeks early!!!! She was measuring 34 and a half weeks. Doc told me to pack my bags which effectively freaked us out! I forgot to ask her if that means if I go into labor anytime after Friday (when I would be 34 weeks, measuring over 36 weeks) if my labor would be stopped or not. I will have to wait until my next appointment next week. Hopefully she will stay in until 4th of July weekend at least, after that I think I will have this house organized and ready for her! The only thing I have gotten done so far is washed all her clothes, bath and bedding (which took 2 days ha-ha) everything else is in boxes!

1 comment:

Cara Jones said...

SO EXCITING!!!!! The doctor told me that if everything is looking good tomorrow at my appointment that he would induce me next week (around the 3rd) YIPPPPPYYYY!!!!!! Sounds like you might be close be hind me :-) Keep us updated