Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Getaway

David had Saturday off (finally..they dont come often) so we decided to take a day trip up north. We really had no plan. So we went to Prescott. WE went to Montezumas Castle and then explored Prescott and Prescott Valley!

Happy to be out of the car!

Dont worry mom, everything is a-okay

Pretty walking trail

LEaves!

Castle..I cant believe people built this!

Rocks!



I was really hoping we would see a squirrel



Family Pic



Prescott Valley has a Night of Lights you can drive through, my camera was not cooperating and David wouldnt let me use flash since we were driving, so here is the best picture I got...
Being goofy in the car

It was fun and definitely might become a tradition when David gets time off on the weekend!

1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

I love Morgan's little hat, she looks adorable! Sorry it's been so long, with the little one around my time for blog reading is scarce (not like I have to tell you that!) but it looks like you guys have lots of fun stuff going on, thanks so much for the Christmas card, I love that we picked the same background for our cards :) love ya and hope you have a fun holiday!