Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blogger Slacker



So its been over a month since I posted a blog. There are two reason for this, one, I was on blogger so much I got sick of it and stepped back resulting in forgetting to post multiple things, and two that since Morgan started crawling, she hasn't stopped crawling reaching climbing etc all but walking! So, nothing has been getting done at my house lately.

Here is a quick update on us, We just had our two year anniversary on April 7th which was so fun! We also found a house and could possibly be moving in on May 1st! Our contract is in underwriting,and we have already requested the 30th of April to close hopefully I will know on Monday, but I was supposed to find out last Wednesday, so I will cross my fingers but not hold my breath. The house is in Queen Creek, but if you cross Power than you are in Gilbert so we are not too far out there, in fact we are only moving about miles down the road! We put in notice to our landlord for the house right now, hopefully we can close the 30th, otherwise we will be rushing like crazy since we have to be out of this house on May 16th!

Morgan had her 9 (OMG) month check up, she is still in the lower ranges for weight and in the higher for height, she is about 17.5 lbs and apparently her head went from the 18 to the 83rd percentile!!!! They think it was a typo on their end since her head is not unproportional to her body, but of course I worry a little. David took her and when the doctor asked if any one in our family has a big head he told him I do!! Thanks honey :)

Last night David got bit by a scorpion! I hate hate hate these things and have only seen about 5 since I have lived in AZ (12 years now) and 4 of them have been in this house (well garage until last night) He was in our office watching Hell's Kitchen online and he stepped right on it ek! It freaked me out because Morgan was crawling all over the office earlier in the day. Our office is directly across from our garage entry so I think the scorpion just went right across. I cannot wait to move now! David is ok, in pain obviously, there was nothing the docs could do except give him some pretty strong meds and benadryl. Unfortunately tonight is the busiest day for him at work and he has to work yuck! I am sure he will be ok, but man is it creepy. We found the scorpion and David took his revenge via shoe.

Thats pretty much it! I will post pictures of the house soon, I took pictures but forgot the front of it oops!


Fun at the barn at the Phoenix Zoo


Cheese!


First time in the pool with some bath toys


Practicing being nice to maverick

So cute!


1 comment:

Meagan said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! You have a sweetie on your hands.