Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Steps

Well, no actual baby steps yet, we think any minute now Morgan is going to run across the room. She can stand for minutes now, just taking her sweet time going anywhere :-)

Baby steps refers more to me getting used to the fact Morgan is going to be 1 in just 3 short weeks! She is getting awfully close to falling off the baby age meter, it makes me happy and sad! Mostly happy, but I do seem to be putting off planning her party!

Our house is coming along slowly, I am surprised it is taking me this long, though really I only have maybe an hour a day to do anything constructive. I promise to post pictures when the house is picture ready.

We are getting our family pictures done on the 1st whoo hoo! After an exhaustive search, we finally found someone who takes great pictures and is not ridiculously expensive. Here is her website if anyone is interested! foreverfamilyphoto.com

Today Morgan pulled my hair, hard, like pull the hair out hard. So I said OW and I got my first super slow motion cry, where it starts with the lip, then the nose crinkles, then the entire face squeezes up. It was honestly too cute, I started laughing. I am sure I will be seeing more of that from now on!



David and Morgan at Delaineys 1st birthday party


I bought Morgan some of the Gerbers Pasta Bites, she LOVES them!


No matter where I hide it, she always finds this dog bone! She loves to crawl around with it making noise.

San Tan Village has a great playground for kids, we went there a few weeks ago and had this part all to ourselves, Morgan had a lot of fun playing with the big bugs!Wild hair, and a little sleepy!


Playing in the pool with daddy!

2 comments:

Cara Jones said...

Mckenna LOVES those pasta bites! She would eat them every meal if I let her :-)! Morgan is sooo cute! Can't wait to hear about her first birthday party!

Stacie said...

Tell me about it! I am stressing everyday about Lainey growing up! Its so bittersweet! And I told you Morgan would love those past bites! That was definitely a find! When she refuses to eat other things, I just break those out! haha. Oh and by the way I kind of copied your layout but with a different background! Hey, I am new to this blogging thing!