Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthdays

Is it wrong to be planning Morgans birthday party already? I cannot believe it, she is nearly 20 months old! Even though it is nearly March (1.5 hrs and counting) July will be here in the blink of an eye. I have so many ideas, I have to remind myself that she will have more than one party. I suppose we will always have to have the party on the weekend after her birthday (unless her birthday is on a weekend) because of the July 4th holiday so many people go out of town. So I have been thinking, and right now, I think I want to do a Halloween inspired costume party! How fun would that be? Everyone could dress up and we can do fun Halloween games. Its like 120 degrees here during the day and we don't have a pool so our options are pretty limited, plus I figured it would be fun for the adults too! I wonder where I will find Halloween supplies? It won't be too halloweenish though, I was thinking of doing black pink and maybe gold (instead of orange) for colors and making her a cool tulle skirt and custom made top...oh the possibilities!