I haven't had a chance to post forever, so here is a quick update!
Things Morgan learned - my little SIX month old!
Things Morgan learned - my little SIX month old!
How to sit up on her own (she still needs help getting up but can balance herself)
How to eat her socks without pulling them off
Morgan was 15lbs 26.5 inches at her 6 month appt!
In other news, I dyed my hair brown! I got it done late last month and love it! I got it down by stephanie meador who i have not seen since high school and she did an amazing job! Also it was my birthday on the 20th and I had an fabulous birthday due to David and my family! I got a awesome video camera, and once I figure out how to get clips on here I will!
In other news, I dyed my hair brown! I got it done late last month and love it! I got it down by stephanie meador who i have not seen since high school and she did an amazing job! Also it was my birthday on the 20th and I had an fabulous birthday due to David and my family! I got a awesome video camera, and once I figure out how to get clips on here I will!

1 comment:
Happy birthday Liz! And so glad you posted all the cute pictures of Morgan, she's growing up so fast, I can't believe she and Mckenna are already 6 months old! Morgan is adorable! :)
Post a Comment