This month we decided to get annual passes to the Phoenix Zoo. Luckily, my mother in law already has a package, so I was able to piggyback and get added to hers for the low price of $25! Can't beat that! I thought we were supposed to meet Stacie and Delainey there on Saturday, but apparently I cant read, and we were supposed to go on Sunday! So, Morgan and I got to spend two whole days at the Phoenix Zoo, which was a fun but tiring experience!
I didn't take many pictures, because we plan to go a lot, but here are some of my favorites from this weekend! (Note there are two different outfits)
I didn't take many pictures, because we plan to go a lot, but here are some of my favorites from this weekend! (Note there are two different outfits)
I love this picture, its like you can see her learning

No comments:
Post a Comment