Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cold Day in July


or...not it was actually about 120 degrees!

Last weekend Stacie and I took Delainey and Morgan to the Phoenix Zoo for their "Snow" in July day! It was packed, almost the entire parking lot was full by 7:30 AM! The girls had a ton of fun playing in the snow and then in the splash pad. Thankfully they had a toddler zone fenced off, so the little ones didn't get trampled...

Found a cool pink bucket to put the snow in


A little boy gave her this shovel, she was so excited!

Making Snowballs!!

What is this stuff?

Its cold!




I want more water!

2 comments:

Cara Jones said...

So fun!!! Morgan is getting so big and of course is ADORABLE! I laughed because Mckenna has both of those outfits that the girls are wearing :-)

amber {and co.} said...

How fun!! That may be the closest Morgan gets to playing in snow in Phoenix :) Looks like she enjoyed it!