Ok I am not done editing these yet, but here are some of our family photos we took this week. If anyone is interested in using our photographer, she is great and very affordable. I did all the editing in photoshop! We had over 100 images, so it is hard to narrow down the ones we like!
Do you have photoshop? Or you can email some to me that I can play with lol. I am obsessed with editing photos right now, its so fun! Remember, I got a 5 on my AP photo portfolio lol.
3 comments:
Very cute! I like that they look all rustic! You're going to have to let me use that program!
Do you have photoshop? Or you can email some to me that I can play with lol. I am obsessed with editing photos right now, its so fun! Remember, I got a 5 on my AP photo portfolio lol.
These turned out adorable! Can't wait to see more! I have photoshop, you'll have to let me know what tools you used to do that!
Post a Comment