Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Go Suns!

David and I celebrated our anniversary in the perfect way...SUNS Game! The suns did good until the 4th quarter, then they blew it to the mavericks. Kevin Costner was there, as well as the Mavericks owner, whats his name haha? Mark Cuban? Anyway I had fun watching them during time outs and commenting to David what they were doing. Morgan was going kicking crazy during the game, she loves music! Here are some pics!
I am nearly 24 weeks! Whoo-hoo I am in the six month preggo stage! I am getting bigger by the day and her kicks are getting hard! She is so low I can feel so much extra weight as I walk around. I am also always thirsty for water. None of my clothes fit either, even the big shirts! Here are the latest pics. I added a pic from the front, or my bball belly!

No comments: