Monday, April 7, 2008

Under 18 Weeks to go!

Wow, I can't believe that I am 22 and a half weeks already! I am getting closer and closer to the 100 days left mark...I am at 123 right now! It feels like it has been much longer, but I have already completed 157 days! 4 months to go, seems so far, yet so long! My tummy is getting bigger and bigger, and you can faintly feel her from the outside now. Morgan entertained us on Saturday night by kicking around objects I would put on mytummy. I am starting to recognize patterns in her movement and she is definately an evening person. She doesnt like the belly bands that are in the maternity pants I have to wear since she is hanging out so low in my tummy. I hope my belly button pops soon, my belly button is so large you can see it through the two layers of shirts I wear! She entertains me during my long drives to work by kicking on my bladder :). She LOVES music and gets so energized by it, she also goes nuts when I am watching sports and when she hears her daddy's voice. Its funny how we can form this weird bond then I have never really met her yet. I am curious to see if she will still love music and sports when she gets older, of course she will always love her daddy!

22 Week Photo! Go Cubbies!



Speaking of her daddy! Its our ONE year anniversary today! It seems so weird saying one year anniversary, because we have been together for over half a decade! We decided not to do gifts this year, but celebrated instead by going to the suns game yesterday! Unfortunately the Suns lost big time in the fourth quarter! But it was sooo much fun! We also went to Davids dads house for his birthday party and I ate pizza for the first time in 5 months (I was avoiding it big time, made me so sick) and I ate 3 pieces and 6 wings! Big Mistake! I was so sick for a little bit, indigestion plus baby kicks = not fun! Luckily, it only lasted about 10 minutes and I was able to eat cake! David and Susan were nice enough to get us a mini cake and a gift card to olive garden - yummy! Emily, Dustin and the boys went as well, so it was really fun!

On a more random note: I can' t wait to go swimming!

No comments: