Monday, April 28, 2008

Maverick Update

Took Maverick to the vet this morning, no sign of ligament or bone fracture, looked like a pulled muscle! We have to give him puppy IB profin two times a day for a week, and then if it is still not better we have to take him back for more tests!

1 comment:

Cara Jones said...

So.. this is Cara Jones (Jeff's wife). I think he told you, but I totally read your blog. I really like reading peoples blogs, especially the ones who are pregnant like me!! It is really exciting that you are having a baby girl- congratulations! We are so excited for our little girl to come, but it feels like it will take forever for her to be here!! Anyway, I thought I would kind of introduce myself! I think you probably have seen it on Jeff's facebook page, but our blog is http://jc-jones.blogspot.com