Thursday, July 17, 2008

Morgan is Home!

Finally, Morgan is home with us! Of course, it is pretty scary not having the nurses around 24/7 to take her if I needed a nap or a shower, but it is so exciting at the same time. She is sleeping a lot, but she is up every 3 hrs to eat so we havent gotten much sleep of course, I only spent 1 night at home without her, so sleep is a distant friend to me. I did get to sleep on my stomach today which was amazing...doesnt take much to keep me happy lol. Morgan is sleeping on my arm right now, which is making it slow going to write this blog. But she doesnt seem to want to sleep anywhere else and I am not going to move her. We did have a scare last nigh twhen she wouldnt eat from any bottles we have (since she had an ng tube i pump and bottlefed her, we are working on bf). so after 2 trips to the store we finally found a brand she will use! her 1st ped. appt is monday hopefully she is eating enough & gaining weight!
just hanging out in my swing

her elvis face lol

1 comment:

Meagan said...

YAY for being home! Isn't it funny how they know just what they want? :) Hudson was that way, too. They all just have their own little personalities from before they are even born.