Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pictures Update!

I am so excited because I just found my camera usb cable! I have been looking for it everywhere so I can finally post these pics! There are kind of a lot , I have like 2 months to cover!

I took the dogs swimming at my moms house, only Maverick and Crosby would get in. Maddie wants nothing to do with the water! My mom is horrible at using my camera, she always forgets to zoom in, which is ok because I am super huge!



Baby Shower! Again Mom doesn't know how to zoom :)






We got wonderful gifts and more wash clothes than we will ever use :), thank you so much for everyones gracious gifts!

The Nursery/ Her Bathroom!



My Teddy Bear when I was a baby!





Dresser, we still need to sand and stain it to match the crib, but it works for now!


Im trying to find some shelving to get rid of this clutter on the top!





And Finally, The Tummy at about 33 Weeks


Tummy Today! 34 Weeks 5 Days, I think she may have dropped!


And, to make me sad, here I am at 5 Weeks!

No comments: