Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Today Stacie, her husband Ryan, David and I went to Snepf (sp?) farms. We learned two things

1) It is very hot in arizona, especially in october
2) dont put babies in warm clothes in case the temp jumps 30 degrees from the morning to early afternoon.

So besides the HEAT, we had a lot of fun! It will of course be much more fun next year when the girls are walking, but we got some adorable pictures and Morgan got to wear her costume!


Morgans First Carousel Ride


Its soooo hot

Dont be scared, Im a friendly ghost!

Friends! Actually Delainey was trying to eat morgans sleeve

Morgan didnt like sitting on the pumpkins

Silly Faces!

So Cute!


Stacie and Delainey
Morgan and Daddy!

Pretty Little Bumblebee


Morgan and Mommy (sorry I didnt have time to do hair and makeup this morning, so I am looking rather frumpy lol)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

What a fun day! The girls are too cute. I can't believe she is smiling so cute already. Her bumble bee costume is absolutely adorable :)

Josh and Tiff said...

She even looks like a little girl. She is darling. I agree the bumble bee costume is adorable. She is getting so big!

The Updikes said...

Awww! She has such a sweet little smile! So precious!

Cara Jones said...

How fun!!! She is getting big- which I don't like because it means mine it getting big too, haha!!! I hope you guys are doing well!!

Cara Jones said...

I know- can you believe they are already FOUR months old!!! Yikes!!! Mckenna started rolling from her tummy to her back this week. It is so cute! She is also able to do it from her back to her tummy, but she hates being on her stomach so I think she tried hard not to roll that way!!! She also is eating rice cereal from a spoon (well kind of), crazy huh? I want to see more pictures of Morgan!!!