Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vote for Morgan!

I saw this ad for the great american photo contest and I dont usually do these things, but I entered morgan. Click HERE to vote! There are some ads, but just click skip and no and then you can vote!

In four month news. Morgan had her drs appointment today and she is 11lbs 9oz and 24.5 inches! She is on her own track but growing! Her shots were so sad for me, but she did awesome and stopped crying as soon as I picked her up! Morgan tries to sit up all the time now, she is soooo close to rolling over (she is getting twarted by her constant thumb sucking) and talks to us all the time! It is soo cute! I thought I would get over it, but it makes me laugh so hard I cry almost everytime!

Not a ton of new pictures, we haven't had time to do much lately. I will post some soon!

In the meantime...VOTE FOR MORGAN!