Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Cards

They are cute and they are coming to a mailbox near you! My address book may need some updating, so if you would like one please email me at coach_fiore@yahoo.com

Thanks
Liz

2 comments:

Cara Jones said...

yay- can't wait to see it!!! If you don't post it, we would love one :-) 9018 Laguna Rio
San Antonio, TX 78251
Also, could you give me your address because I want to send one of ours to you!

Cara Jones said...

I thought the same thing about the cheesy music in Twilight!!! I am glad that Morgan was good for you! We have taken Mckenna a several times and she has done great. We haven't taken her in awhile, but I think we will go soon to see James Bond (even though we heard it wasn't great, we still will see it!)

You asked about Jeff's parents. They are serving a mission for church. They will be there until April 2009. When you go on missions as an older couple you are able to have family come visit and talk to them on the phone (unlike when the young men go on their missions- like when Jeff went). We are excited to see them because we haven't seen then since last October and Mckenna has never met them!