Yesterday my mom and I took Morgan to Fountain Hills for their Arts and Crafts festival. The festival was held at their local park, which is beautiful and has a great fountain. We thought it would be fun to get some pics of Morgan in the park. The arts and crafts fair was really fun, and I got an adorable ceramic Christmas ornament that I was able to get personalized to say Morgans First Christmas! Here are some pics from our impromptuphoto shoot!
Super cute pics! When are you free to get together soon? Its been a month already since we hung out! We need to have a playdate...you know, for the kids! :o)
2 comments:
Oh Liz, those pictures are so good. She is such a cute little girl.
Super cute pics! When are you free to get together soon? Its been a month already since we hung out! We need to have a playdate...you know, for the kids! :o)
Post a Comment