Friday, May 2, 2008

Last Week of the 2nd Trimester

Wow! This pregnancy is going by so fast! Less than 100 days to go, and I am in my 26th week, which means next Friday is officially the start of my last trimester! A ton to update from this week, but I will make it semi short! Someday I will take a picture with my head in it, but I always take these early in the morning and usually have a bad case of bed head :-)

So we decided that I am going to quit my job at Tesseract because the drive is SO far and gas is so expensive. Fortunately, I still have my benefits and get paid through August. I already found a new job with Polar, who I worked for for 5 years before Tesseract. Good news is, I get to work at the brand spankin Gilbert rink! The rink is scheduled to be open sometime in September, so I will be able to take some maternity leave whoo hoo! We also decided to move to Gilbert in late August when our lease is up double whoo hoo! I have wanted to move to Gilbert forever and now David and I will be working about 2 miles from each other!! I can't wait to save so much money by not driving around! However, now I have to plan a move with an infant - yikes! I also have to pack up. So I decided that each weekend I am going to start packing and moving things into the garage, which means this weekend is total garage clean up! Then each week I will start packing away things we don't need, so that when Morgan comes, we can quickly pack up the extras and move on out of Maricopa! No more 20 mile drive to get to our neighborhood!

Here is a cute picture of Maddie when she fell asleep in the computer room. I like to think she was absorbing some baby information!

No comments: