Sunday, March 30, 2008

Registry Overload

So I believe I have gone crazy with looking at registries, I keep searching for people who I know just had babies or who are having babies to see what they got and updating mine. My shower is not for 2 more months so hopefully I get over this soon. I guess I secretly like to see what everyone else gets compared to me! This is semi pointless because, and I learned this with wedding registries, only about a quarter of the people actually follow the registry rules and either, get you things off your registry and don't tell the cashier to mark them, or don't even look at your registry and just buy whatever their heart fancies. Isn't the point of registries to ask for what you need and want? If you wanted a hot pink christening gown (just an example) you would put it on your registry.

No comments: