Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hair!

Morgan just got out of the bath and she loves when I brush her hair. She has a ton! And I have to frequently brush it so she doesn't look like a wild woman! Tonight we experimented with a few hair styles.
First, the mo(rgan)hawk:



Next, the infamous wild woman look

Then, the combover...
Finally, back to normal!




I cant wait until her hair is long enough to style, she has the cutest start to some curls!


look at how long her legs are! She is going to tower over mom and dad!





1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

Hey Liz! I've been meaning to comment on your blog for a while now but it's been slipping my mind (i blame pregnancy brain :) Anyway I don't think i ever got to tell you congrats on little Morgan! She is such a cutie pie! I know she came about a month early (and crazy that it was the same day as Cara!) but do they know why? I can't imagine how scary that must have been! I'm just glad she's so healthy and happy! You guys did a great job :) Also are you in AZ still? If so we'll have to get together for lunch or something next time Cody and I are down! :)