Monday, August 18, 2008

She is getting sooo big!

To me anyway, she is still so tiny to everyone else! We bought her a new playmat on Friday so we can use the smaller one for travel. She seems to like it, but she is still too small to utilize the hand and feet games at the same time, so I position her back and forth. She has also fallin in love with a bear/blanket my aunt terri got for her, its so cute! Morgan is also starting to smile. She has 2 real smiles on record, Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately I havent gotten a picture of them because they are so random and I can't get her to do it again! I am hoping by the end of the week she will be smiling all the time! Its soooooo cute!


Ready to go out!


Diva lol




She cant get enough of those fingers!


Staring at mommy


Silly Face!

Even Sillier Face!

Watching the Olympics (Shes a Phelps Phan)

Cute BLUE eyes like mommy!

So Cute!

Curious

Almost a smile!
Pooped out after playing!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

She is getting bigger compared to what she was, and still as cute as ever! :)

Cara Jones said...

6 weeks- YIKES THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG AND OLD!!!!! I can't believe it! But that means we can finally start to get smaller- haha! Anyway, Morgan is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her!