Even though I love updating with Morgans newest pictures, I thought I should actually write a post of sustenance about what is actually going on with us! We didn't get into the day care I wanted to use.I admit I have waited a little long, but since today is technically my due date, I thought I had more time and have been so occupied with our hospital stay and getting adjusted to being at home I kept putting it on the back burner. Now I go back to work in 8 Days and I have no day care. It doesnt help that I am 1.) Picky (and why shouldnt I be?) and 2.) Cheap, ok not cheap, but I think $1000+ a month for group child care is a little pricey in my humble opinion. There is one place I might be willing to pay that much because it is a private school, we are checking it out tomorrow and I hope they have openings and have a reasonable price.
Other than that I am gearing up for the opening of the new Polar Ice. I have been doing their website work and we finalize details, see my work here: Polar Ice Gilbert so that has been occupying a lot of my time when Morgan is asleep. I am excited to be back to work, because I admit Im a bit of a workaholic, but I cant imagine leaving her for the entire day! It will be agony! I think it would be harder if I were still at Tesseract, I couldnt imagine seeing all those kids without mine, then again tesseract has on site day care...sigh.
We joined lifetime fitness on Friday so we can loose our baby weight, david wants to loose his "ab" (sounds better than keg lol) and I want to lose about 40 pounds (this is lower than my prebaby weight) gets me to my highschool ish weight. I am also joining an indoor soccer league tomorrow that should be fun, I am nervous though, I haven't played soccer since I was on the AJHS boys A team. I don't even remember the rules so it should be interesting. I am also worried about girls who are hard core into the game, I just want some nice clean fun where I burn lots of calories.
Thats pretty much it! Morgan has a doctors appointment on Tuesday, we are keeping our fingers crossed for a huge weight gain since she is drinking 4oz a bottle now! I love my little munchkin!
I'm Not Here To Be Average Free Printable Download
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment