It is so hard going back to work, but since my work is 2 miles from home and we are not actually "open" yet. I only have to go in the office until 1pm or so because there are no computers and I dont have a laptop so I come home and work at night.
Fortunately, we were able to forgo day care and worked our schedules out where we work opposite shifts, and on Mondays and Fridays she stays with my mom sometimes. Which is a lifesaver! She gets to spend a lot of time with David, which is great! I am glad she doesn't have to go to day care, and will probably try to find a moms club or playgroup she can go to in a few months so she gets some interaction with other kids. Though she does love her playdates with Delainey! And she loves her Cousins Dominic Zac and Michael (all the same, though they might debate that lol)
Morgan is doing great! She is smiling a lot, but they are still totally random. But it just melts my heart everytime I see her little goofy smile. She also loves when I sing to her, especially the mamma mia soundtrack, gotta love abba lol. We are still experimenting a little with formula, we switched her to a soy based formula because she was getting the worst gas pains! She has taken to it pretty well though, and she is eating 4-6 ounces now! She had some trouble with a clogged tear duct, poor girl could hardly open her eye. Fortunately, David "milked" the tear duct and all the clog came out, it was pretty gross but she looks 100% better. Way to go daddy, mommy never could have done that! We have been using the eye drops the doctor gave us. According to my research this is normal and happens to 75% of babies, hopefully it goes away completely on its own!
I can't believe she is nearly 7 weeks old! Time flies when you are having fun and changing dirty diapers lol!
I got a new digital camera on ebay, but I had to order a new battery so my picture taking is down this week. Once the battery is delivered I will have a ton to update!
In dorky fangirl news, they moved the twilight movie up to 11/21 due to the harry potter moving to July 09 (so dumb btw). I am so excited to see this movie so I am very pleased they moved it up!
Sleeping In Her Bouncer...

2 comments:
I'm glad things are working out so well for you guys! That's great that you don't have to put Morgan in day care and that your hubby gets some one on one time with her, what a perfect solution! What kind of work are you doing?
Hey Liz. Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It is so fun to see your family. You have such a cute little girl! Congratulations. I am so excited I can be updated on your little family now.
Post a Comment