Morgan is finally sleeping through the night in her crib! She was doing great for about two weeks, then she fell off the wagon (figuratively) and wanted nothing to do with her crib and would only sleep with us. Fortunately, we have figured out if we let her fall asleep with us and then take her to her bed, we get through the night. She is usually up when I leave for work at 5 AM, but David feeds her and its been no trouble getting her to fall back asleep in her crib for a few more hours. We have been going to bed about 9 or 10pm, 7 hours of sleep is blissful. I haven't slept so well since before I was pregnant! On the other hand waking up at 4 AM is no fun, but I will get used to it! She is so wiggily at night. Last night I put her to bed head facing the end of crib so she was laying horizontally, when she woke up this morning, she was vertical, and her sleep position aide was crumbled into a ball by her feet!
Morgan is becoming more and more alert and interactive every day. I miss her so much at work, but she is always smiley when I get home. She loves spending time with her daddy. She sits and stares at him all the time, it is adorable. She is laughing now too, she will randomly laugh at things when David and I are having a conversation. Though I love her being a baby, I cannot wait for her to grow and act and interact so much more!
Here are some pictures from this week!
Morgan sleeping during Made of Honor, David decided to join her

Sleeping pretty in her swing

Up and sucking away on her fingers as usual

Napping with Mommy!

Napping with Daddy! (I just realized we take lots of naps, oh well naps ROCK!)

So cute in her jammies, look at her little belly!

Ready to go, blowing kisses

Playing her tongue game with anyone who will play with her

Pretending to be Elvis? Its not halloween yet!

B E A uuuutiful!
3 comments:
yay for sleeping through the night- and still as cute as ever!
She is such a doll and has such girly features. Cute pictures!
She is SO cute!!! She is getting SO big and all of the little things that she is doing is exactly what Mckenna is doing- it is SOOO fun to have them be the same age (to the day even, haha) This week I have been subbing and Jeff has watched Mckenna... I miss her SO much when I am gone and can't wait to get home!! I hope work is going well though! Have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment