Monday, September 1, 2008

The Not So Laborous Day


Today is Labor Day and I had the day off. Its HARD being at work after only one week :). Morgan and I have been having a lazy day, even though I have a ridiculous amount of housework to do. I am putting it off till after dinner. I love my parents! They bought us a new vacuum cleaner after our new one broke after only 6 months! With 3 dogs, one that sheds a lot, we go through our share of vacuums. I am so thankful for our new one! So its not so much as a labor day for us, than a lazy day. I keep trying to get her smiles on camera, unfortunately, the battery I ordered for my "new" (ebay) camera hasn't come in yet, so I am using my old camera, while works okay but has a frustratingly long delay. She is adorable, her entire face lights up. And her baby acne is finally gone - yay!



She plays a game with us now known as the tongue game (I guess we haven't been too creative lately) she will stick her tongue out and wait for you to stick out yours, then she will sticks hers out and on and on and on. If you don't play with her she gets mad and furiously sticks her tongue in and out ha-ha! It is so fun to be more interactive with her! She is my little monkey! We call her monkey because she has crazy feet, I keep meaning to take a close up and post it, her toes are so long! She also is in love with her bear right now known as bear. I guess he should be called the bear formally known as bear since David told me to think of a better name for him but I want her to name him when she can!

2 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

She is such a doll. Those are really cute pictures. It sounds like you had a relaxing labor day. Our labor day was quite laborous. But we finally finished painting our basement which I started 3 months ago.

amber {and co.} said...

wow she really looks like you in these pictures! so cute!