Monday, September 15, 2008

quick update

I am super busy, but I wanted to post how Morgans dr appointment went on Friday. First of all, it is heartbreaking to watch your kids get shots. I would have traded places with her in a second, plus I am paranoid about autism (side effect of studying it for four years for your degree). Secondly, Morgan is now 9 lbs 4 ounces and 22 inches long! She is growing out of her newborn clothes, but it is only because she is so long! She gained 2 pounds this month, and even though she is only in the 10th percentile, she is growing so fast the doctor said she is very healthy. Well, was very healthy, she has a little case of thrush, we started medicine today and hopefully it will clear up! It doesn't seem to be bothering her, but we want to nip it in the bud before it gets worse!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Oh no! From what I hear thrush is the worst, have you gotten it yet too? Any idea how they get it? Good luck!

The Fiores said...

she is only bottlefeeding, so luckily I havent gotten it. It doesnt seem too bad, just a little white patch on her tongue that wont go away, it doesnt seem to be bothering her yet so hopefully we caught it before it started getting painful!