Sunday, September 7, 2008

WARNING: no makeup!!

Some Totally Random Pictures from Today!

Morgan getting excited because shes going to go in the snugli while I clean!


Someday she will fit in her 0-3 month clothes


Getting Ready to Clean! She is already asleep! Ugh No makeup, turn away :)

Gotta get some kisses!

Mommy Eye View

Hmm where to start...

Thinking, thinking, I think the kitchen

Apparently I get pretty excited around disinfecting wipes
Ugh these pictures are horrible of me! Blah! I will have to post pics of my new hair soon!

2 comments:

Cara Jones said...

Morgan is SO cute! She is getting big too. How were her shots? How much does she weigh now???

Josh and Tiff said...

The pictures are so cute! You included. She is a long baby! You must be feeding her good. What girl doesn't want to be tall and skinny? She's got it made.