Interesting title eh?? This week has been going by ridiciously..nay...redonkulously slow. And I know its just because I need to know what I'm having, I need to see my baby and know everything is okay. Just 6 More days! Everyone (including everyone who voted) thinks it is a girl, which is what we kind of think too, but won't openly admit it. Baby kicks (I think) are a little harder, it just feels like my tummy gets when I am nervous, but they are getting stronger, so I'm pretty sure its baby kicks.
This poor kid went through the ringer today, first Maddie (our dog) decided to greet me this morning with a drop kick to the lower tummy. She had stopped jumping on me, but a number of factors (sleeping in a little, neighbors doing yard work) made her CRAZY about 9 AM, so she used my tummy as a projection to get out the door. Ouch! She hit my left side, but then my right side hurt for a minute - weird! Then at school one of the little boys decided to run up to me and hit my tummy with his hand, I thought he was giving me a high five - more like a sucker punch. Poor Thing!
On another note, this kid loves music, whenever I sing (again, it just could be it reacting to my horrible singing voice) or the beat, the kid loves music and is most active when there is music on. Im pretty sure its just reacting to the sudden noise, because I think it can't hear totally yet, but it is interesting. Plus it moves a lot to a few certain songs.
Apparently, the five year old class I watch during lunch has learned to use the "f" word. It was a fun surprise when one of the girls yelled, he cursed he said "f"ing, across the playground. It is pretty funny, but also not okay at school. Now, Ive had my share of kids curse this year, the young ones hear it at home, but it does not prepare you. Also, about half of the kids were saying it, so I had to do a bunch of talking to and time out threatening. They only say f'ing, so it is pretty cute, but we weren't able to figure out who actually started it. Also I got flipped off like four times when this little girl was showing me her paper cut. I was thinking, put that thing down, but I must admit its pretty cute. Gotta love what parents teach their kids.
I'm Not Here To Be Average Free Printable Download
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment