Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Long Weekend

This weekend has been crazy busy, but I think I am getting some stuff done! We registered at babies r us yesterday, a fun but tiring experience. I hope we get half of the stuff we asked for, we did have fun in the toy department. I changed my mind on nursery decor, I wanted to do Classic Pooh for the longest time, but I just felt bogged down by the limited choices, so I found the CUTEST aloha pink crib set at pottery barn and bought it! Next weeks mission, get the air hockey table out of the nursery and into the garage, get the crib out of the living room and into the nursery and get the changing table from Davids mom. Once that is done I am going to see if I can find some accessories for the room and start decorating!

Here is a picture of the bedding!



No comments: