Saturday, March 8, 2008

LOOONG Weekend!

First of all, thanks to Stacie for making sure my baby doesn't have a complex if its a boy and sees that everyone thinks its a girl. Only time will tell! Only...2 days 19 hours, 21 minutes and 5 seconds..not that I'm counting or anything. Tuesday at 8 AM is the big reveal! Second, I have a shopping addiction, I cannot WAIT to register, just to have an excuse to go to the store. Third, I can't WAIT until Spring Break! I need a week off! My mom also wants to start planning the shower then, yay!I think we are going to have the shower on June 9th. I will be 7 months then, and with Stacie having Delaney the end of the month (and hopefully not going into labor at the shower) and with Emily's wedding in May, I think that is the only time I have. I really don't want to have it in July, mostly because at over 8 months, I don't want to be waddling to the store getting the things I still need in the 100 degree heat. I want to stay home, relax and get prepared.
Not much else is new, just spending the weekend cleaning. I seriously don't understand how our house gets so dirty, its just the two of us and we are never home! I am trying to figure out how to get it to stay clean without cleaning for hours a day, because I wont have time for cleaning once the baby comes.

I just have to share this picture, I dont even remember taking it. But boy, our little Crosby is NOT Shy haha.

No comments: