Yay..its finally the weekend! Wednesdays to Fridays seem to take forever, because of scorekeeping on top of work. Time for a doctors appointment rant...i mean update.
So my appointment was at 10:25, these OB appointments usually just take 10-15 minutes, so I wasnt really worried that I would be late for work. One hour and 45 minutes later I was finally seen. Then the nurse was sooo rude! She used the doppler to find the heartbeat, held it there for 10 seconds and then just left, then later with the doctor she was like oh I see the heartbeat was 147, that very good. Now I was pretty upset at this point, because last appointment the nurse had a hard time finding it because she was looking too high, and so I was anxious enough already. Two, I waited four weeks for this appointment just to hear the HB, a few seconds of actually knowing that was the baby would have been nice.
My Kindergarten lesson, on the other hand...went fabulous. Everyone like the lesson and the kids had fun! I hope I get this job because the hours are really good and are the same time the nursery's open. Will keep you posted!
I'm Not Here To Be Average Free Printable Download
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment