Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm a lean, mean bloggin machine...ok, maybe not so lean

So like most things I start, I get obsessed for awhile, then it will taper off until mini me is born and I am sure that I will start crazily again. I just need to find some friends blogs so I have something to distract me from my own. :)

I have been doing a pretty good job of distracting myself from thinking about Tuesday, tomorrow will be torture because I have a eye appointment at 10m, work from 11a-6pm, then I got dupped into score keeping at the ice den (thought it would be last monday) from 9-12:30am, then the hour long drive home, so I am going to get to bed at about 2am and wake up at 6am to start drinking the crazy amount of water before 7am. I know that 3 hour wait between work and the games is going to be KILLER! But, I suppose I will be kinda distracted. What I had been planning to do is work, get home around 715pm, then sleep by 730pm. No Medium, no Jon and Kate plus 8. Just blissful sleep. I almost got talked into doing tuesday night too, and Im already scheduled for Wednesday, but no thanks I will die with only 12 hours of sleep in 3 days. Im preggers people, I really dont care if you got Coyotes tickets, I already changed my schedule once.
I feel pretty good about today, I still have a ton of laundry and some clean up around the house, but I weeded some of the front yard, and I planted grass in the back! I hope hope hope hope it sticks, because my house gets like a dust bowl. And I really want to get a small above ground pool in the backyard in the next month or so because I am going to be sooo hot in the summer I need somewhere close to cool off! Walmart has them for around $100 and it has a filter and everything. I figured since we plan on moving out of Maricopa to Mesa or Gilbert in the Winter, if our new house doesn't have a pool we can take it with us, and I can teach mini me some swimming techniques!
Keep fingers crossed on the grass, and I will post picks in a few days. If you have a blog and are reading this, send me a message! :)

No comments: