3d Ultrasounds are AMAZING! I suggest everyone get one just for fun. Here are some of my favorite pics. My mom and Emily (Davids sister) were able to accompany us. We got some great shots of Morgan and were able to confirm she is still a she (I was nervous we were in for a surprise haha)
Kissing Face
I love this one, she looks like she has "rocker" hands :)
Rubbing her eye! Awww... Ultrasounds make a baby sleepy!
Cutie! David is not going to be able to say no to her!
So at the end of the ultrasound, the tech asked if anyone wanted to talk to the baby and see if there was a reaction. David and I were kind of like hmmm.. but emily stepped right in and said hi morgan its your aunt emily! The above pic is what we got haha! She looks so angry!
This is my FAVORITE! She is so cute!
Such a cute nose and lips!
I think she is trying to untwist herself here.
Yes, that is her FOOT on her head. Its soo cute!
Kisses!

1 comment:
How adorable!!! I loved the 3-d ultrasound too. It is just fun to imagine a little more of what they actually look like. Anyway, I love Ebay too. I just couldnt find the exact bedding I wanted for cheaper- but Target works too! Isn't crazy how much money you can spend on such a simple thing as bedding! We don't have a name picked out yet- We really like Mckenna and Jocelyn, but we want to see her before she is named! I think Morgan is so cute though. Does she have a middle name yet?
Post a Comment