Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

This year I felt like a mothers day fraud. I know I am going to be a mother, but right now I like to think of myself as a mother in training. It was weird being told happy mothers day, but also fun! The Early Childhood kids were so cute at my school. On Friday they had a mothers day tea, so when I went in there they most have told me happy mothers day about 50 times. They also love to come up to my belly and say "hi morgan, hi baby!" which is so cute (until it turns into questions like, can I see your baby, how is your baby going to come out, is your stomach going to explode). David had to open at work that morning, and then we went to our separate mothers houses for a little while. But when I got home he had gotten me the cutest card! My dad and brothers got me a card and this great gardenia plant. And I also got cards from my MIL and SIL. Also thanks to everyone who sent me happy mothers day wishes online!

I forgot to take pictures of this, but Saturday I had the nephews over to make secret presents for Emily (Davids sister). I got some modeling clay and finger paints, and the kids each made her an imprint of their hands, and I wrote the year and their name on each one. It was fun watching her open them the next day, plus the kids didn't spill the beans (they had to dry overnight).

No comments: