Monday, May 26, 2008

Blast from the past

I was going through my scrap booking box full of pictures, and I came across this cd my grandpa (aka Happy) made for me when I was 18. It has a bunch of pictures from when I was little. Here are some of my favorites!




Paintballing at a family reunion, i got hit in the face

12 U Nationals at Disney Sports Complex


Nick and I in cool matching sailor outfits



At the beach in Nags Head NC

I remember I felt so cool because I chose the "laser" backround

Peach Pickin with Uncle Kenny


Just Born!

Dad and I


Me with just a few of the cousins

I think this may have been my first day of school?

Anyway, I love finding old pictures! I actually found a lot more, but my scanner is not working. Maybe another time!

No comments: