Saturday, May 10, 2008

3rd Trimester!

Finally! I am starting my 3rd Trimester (27 weeks). Never being pregnant before, I don't know what to expect and have been extremely paranoid about everything. But now it does give me some comfort to know if something does happen, she can make it. Each week I give a little sigh of relief! This week I have gotten a lot done. We scheduled our 3d Ultrasound on May 23rd. Since I have to take the yucky glucose test that day and get blood drawn, I thought it would be a reward to get an ultrasound! We have to go to my doctors other office in Chandler because our regular tech took that day off. But oh well! I love that it is just for entertainment, and we will get a DVD and tons of pictures! I can't wait to see what she looks like! At the last ultrasound, she was so bad for the tech (we almost had to come back another day!), I hope she sits still and lets us get some good pictures! It is amazing how detailed the ultrasound is, even though it looks like a clay baby! I'm also excited because I took the day off from work, and that Monday is memorial day - 4 day weekend...yes!

Random pic, but so cute! Crosby and David.


Our pretty Maddie!


We were supposed to take a baby class with Stacie and Ryan on Tuesday, but when I called to sign up, the hospital wouldn't let me register because we aren't delivering there! Boo, I was really excited to buy a baby doll and bring it in. I guess I will have to sign up for the class at Chandler Regional and go by my lonesome. But it will still be fun! Even though I grew up taking care of cousins and babysitting infants, I feel so unprepared for motherhood. I hear it all comes back to you. Hopefully it will!


I sent out my shower invites this week, I cannot wait for the shower. One because I get to see all my friends and David's family (my entire family - except parents and brother) live on the east coast. I wish they could be there too. Two, after the shower, my shopping ban is lifted! I have been really good about not buying anything for her for over two months!

I cannot wait to move! We have been looking a lot, but we still have about a month before we can even put an application in, since most places will only hold a home for you three weeks. I think we are going to start moving June 28th. I can't wait to finalize Morgan's nursery!

Its almost been a year since our trip to Hawaii. Time flies when you are having fun - working and schooling ha-ha. We both miss it a lot, I thought I might post some pics we took!


Walking on a beach in Maui. There were no tourists on the beach, all locals, we were pretty intimidated. It was so windy that day we could only walk the beach. It was gorgeous!


Lava from the big island. Our cruise was really cool it circled the big island at night so you could see the lava flow. We found out the next morning there was actually a small earthquake about an hour after we left and the lava started really flowing!
This is when I repelled off the side of the ship. :)


Scuba Diving with the sharks. Just Kidding, this is from the Maui Aquarium. We DID snorkle in Kona, but I only have the underwater prints no digital pics.
Maui Day #1 - It was windy

Our Future Home on Kauai!

I have like 10 pictures of Davids face all zoomed in. I don't know why. :)

I slept so much during this trip. Our cabin was on the inside of the boat, so there were no windows no clocks, pretty much no sense of time. I really need to find that bracelet from Kauai...

Since I enjoy public humilation. Here is a treasure I found . Just backround info, I love taking pictures, but hate being in pictures. So I often make dumb faces. I dont know why. Anyway this is what happens when your husband tries to take a picture of you getting ready to go to the beach, and you try to take the camera and pose at the same time. Also, isnt my sunburn great! I think this is our first night after being at a beach in kauai all day! It got worse believe me!

Wow I found a lot of pictures in my computer I forgot were there. Since Morgan is coming soon, I have been looking a lot at pictures of me as a little girl. I love this one, its me in the cool white bonnet and my cousin Emily at busch gardens in virginia when we were probably 3 or 4.





Our first house in New York!

No comments: