Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blonde + Pregnancy Brain = Missing Important Info

Ugh, I was just organizing my office and I came across our lease (I cannot wait to stop renting, hopefully in the next year we can buy a house) and I thought it was up 8/31, which is 3 weeks after Morgan is due. BUT, its up July 31st! Which means I have to move when I'm 9 Months Preggo. Oh well, I suppose it will be okay since I am supposed to start in Polar in July. We can move sooner so I am pretty excited about that, but since she is measuring a week or so early, she may be coming on...July 31st! I guess we will just have to move sooner and end up paying double rent (new and old house) which is a bummer but I guess will be worth it!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Jones said...

Hey Liz. This is Jeff. Cool Blog! I see you and Cara finally "met." Someday we can all hang out. We're excited for you guys and your baby. I hope all keeps going well for you!